1. Read the article, “Trump Used 27 Words that Have Never Been Used in Another Inaugural Address” https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/trump-used-27-words-that-have-never-been-used-in-a.html
2. Write a blog post in the form of a poem:
- You must ALL of the 27 words from President Trumps Inaugural speech.
- If you do not know what one word means, please look it up.
- The poem can be in any form you choose.
- There MUST be a clear message.
- After your poem is complete, write a one-paragraph summary of your poem explaining your thoughts.
By Sunday, 1/29:
4. Read and comment on (100+ words) at least two other students' blog posts. Make sure you understand and comment on the message of their poem.