1. Based on your understanding of the U.S. Bill of Rights and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, compose a "Young People's Bill of Rights". This document does not need to be as lengthy as the UDHR, but it should be more personal (relevant to modern kids) than the USBoR.
2. Write a blog post of your Young People's Bill of Rights". Make sure to use the rights in the USBoR and the UDHR as well as your understanding of yours and your peers' experiences to influence the document you create.
- Make a connection to something we have read or discussed in class.
- Share your post with someone outside our class & have him or her comment on it.
By SUNDAY, 11/6
3. Read/view and comment on (100+ words) at least two other students' blog posts. Be sure to use at least one direct quote from their piece OR your piece to support your comment.