1. Search the internet for a reputable source about stress. Ideally, this should be presented in a non-written format (i.e. TEDtalk, speech, YouTube video, song, etc.).
2. Write a blog post in the form of a rhetorical precis. Remember, your paragraph should make a claim about the piece and support that claim with evidence.
- Make a connection to something we have read or discussed in class.
- Share your post with someone outside our class & have him or her comment on it.
By SUNDAY, 10/23
3. Read/view and comment on (100+ words) at least two other students' blog posts. Be sure to use at least one direct quote from their piece OR your piece to support your opinion.